Messages By: ms_northridge

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
blank
September 20, 2006, 1:13 pm CDT

I don't know maybe or maybe not

Quote From: papillion7

Ladies...wow, angry much?  I have been cheated on, abused, manipulated....like most of us, I have my war stories and yes....I absolutely don't have sympathy for the men on today's show.  But lets step back a bit and not contribute to the Glen Close stereotype and boil a rabbit!!!  There is absolutely a case and I agree with his lawsuit!!!!!  Why, because...Make a website where each of us can post our stories, but NO NAMES....why because if that was your son, brother, nephew...etc YOU WOULD BE PISSED!!!  I wouldn't want someone in a emotional crazy state to upload my picture and personal information because I hurt them.  If these woman want to get more personal, then let them exchange emails or whatever with other woman and then give the details or if they want to upload personal information, that is only 1 SIDE and emotionally skewed, then they have to use all their personal information too.  The lawsuit wasn't started by a child molester, rapist, or abuser...so unless we are talking extremes don't throw stones unless you have a shield to block the ones coming back at you!!
I had a boy friend for 2 years and when we were together he didn't cheet on me but then he asked me to marry him I told him yes and then after one mouth he left me and a few years latter I got a latter from him saying that he was getting married and was asking me to come to see him get married I told him where to go and how to get there and not to take any short cuts I was angery and yes I did think about getting back at him because I had put in 2 years and 1 mouth in our relayshionship but I am no longer upset because it has ben over 10 years but yes I have thought  a lot about getting even with my Ex

User Mood
Nervous

Message Emote
hopeful
October 6, 2006, 1:53 pm CDT

about divorcing your family

I think that this realy is not right but if the mother and father are fighting all the time then maybe they can just step back for some time and step a way from one another for a year or maybe longer just maybe..

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board