Message Boards

Messages By: unionbabe

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
September 25, 2006, 2:23 pm CDT

What are you doing?!?!

I am absolutely shocked at Todd and Jessica's selfish behavior!  That's right, selfish.  These two, instead of doing what is best for their children are playing games with each other.  Jessica, stop playing the victim; you knew from the beginning of each affair that it was wrong, and you were doing it to soothe yourself and no one else.  You thought the grass would be so much greener on the other side of the fence-you never once thought about anyone else; especially your children.  I know what it is like to find out about a parent having an affair; it is the biggest betrayal and the deepest hurt that a child can EVER experience.Todd, you are not without blame either.  Thinking of your children's best interest has been the furthest thing from your mind.  All you have been thinking about is your precious ego that has been bruised.  What about your children's egos?  You are so busy trying to prove that you are Mr. Big, Mr. I am always right and Mr. hero, that you refuse to face the fact that you are none of those.  Not only that, you are programing your children to treat women as sluts and beat any self-esteem down that they may have, and that you and your wife's behavior is the way married people behave.  If both of you want respect, you must GIVE respect first. 

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
flirtatious
January 31, 2007, 6:32 pm CST

Believe it or Not! There are men who love me!!

I am so glad to see something positive about being overweight!  I have met men like the one on the show that finds fat as something disgusting.  I have been called a fat bitch, fat whore, fat slut, fat ass, and other names that I care not to repeat.  These were strangers.  People who had no idea I have an IQ of 140+, and a Bachelor's Degree.  All these pigs were concerned about was what I looked like.  Forget the fact I have the reading level of a college professor; and that was BEFORE I started college.  Just because we have more weight, does not mean we are less than worthy of love and acceptance.  Believe it or not, WE FIND YOU EVEN MORE REPULSIVE THAN YOU FIND US.  You are a bigot from the get go.  I find this an interesting paradox since you are a person of color.  If anyone should understand prejudice, racism, and hatred, you should.  This only shows how shallow and hollow you really are.  You should be happy your brother has found someone to love and loves him in return. 

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
February 1, 2007, 4:06 pm CST

Believe it or Not! There are men who love me!!

Quote From: unionbabe

I am so glad to see something positive about being overweight!  I have met men like the one on the show that finds fat as something disgusting.  I have been called a fat bitch, fat whore, fat slut, fat ass, and other names that I care not to repeat.  These were strangers.  People who had no idea I have an IQ of 140+, and a Bachelor's Degree.  All these pigs were concerned about was what I looked like.  Forget the fact I have the reading level of a college professor; and that was BEFORE I started college.  Just because we have more weight, does not mean we are less than worthy of love and acceptance.  Believe it or not, WE FIND YOU EVEN MORE REPULSIVE THAN YOU FIND US.  You are a bigot from the get go.  I find this an interesting paradox since you are a person of color.  If anyone should understand prejudice, racism, and hatred, you should.  This only shows how shallow and hollow you really are.  You should be happy your brother has found someone to love and loves him in return. 

While I must concede your comments are compelling, I must point out that we bbw's are looked at as though we are slow witted, ignorant, selfish and spoiled.  I am none of the above (the reason I pointed out my IQ). One thing so many fat haters fail to reason through is the fact we are fighting heredity.  All of the women on my fathers' side were large, and both of my mother's parents were heavy.  You cannot fight heredity.  Just like the brothers who are black.  There are many who want you to be white.  Nothing will change your skin color, no matter how hard you try.  People who are skinny TRY to PUT ON WEIGHT only to be frustrated by no results. 

Women in general must try twice as hard as a man to get half as much men take for granted.  The only way bbw's will be accepted as we are is for society to give up its grandiose ideas of perfection.  However, society must give up other grandiose ideas of "perfection" as well. It must adopt the idea of acceptance; I don't care if you are white, black, tall, short, fat, thin, gay, straight.  I don't care if you are pink with purple polka dots, and you shouldn't either. While this is difficult to obtain for society, I believe it is possible...one person at a time.  Prejudice, malice, and intolerance are for the ignorant-and those who have called me those names are truly ignorant.  

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
sad
March 15, 2007, 6:16 pm CDT

I feel for you

I really feel for these women.  Although I have the opposite problem with weight, I know what it is like to have an eating disorder since I am a binge eater.  One thing everyone needs to know about eating disorders is you are like an alcoholic or compulsive gambler; you are never cured; you are always a recovering alcoholic, gambler, eater, or anorexic.  Once you realize that, you move to the next step and so on.  Every day is a constant battle for me just like these women.  However, I want to eat all the time, but they want to avoid food all the time.  We are still the same since we think about food all the time

Please ladies, get help and take it seriously.  No addiction or disorder is worth dying for.  There is too much life for you to live and live well.  Don't concentrate on the negative.  Thank God every day for your life; it is the only time you will live it.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
May 3, 2007, 1:09 pm CDT

Have you witnessed the allegations you make?

What I want to know is have Cindy and Randy witnessed the allegations they make themselves?  If you are hearing information from others, you should know there are people who thrive on anger and love to see people fight.  In order for you to back up your information, you need to see it for yourself.  Both of you are control freaks who would love to get your grandchildren under your control.  Your behavior on the show indicates you have no respect for anyone.  Stop the whining Cindy!  Your voice sounds as irritating as running fingernails down a chalkboard!  Randy; you need to get off your ultra-conservative ultra-religous pious high horse.  You cannot expect others to hold to the same degree of piety that you have.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
June 11, 2007, 1:56 pm CDT

Derelicts of society

Oh my God!  I thought I was the only one that had a derelict of society on my hands.  I have a friend that is near 60 and has not worked a day in over 10 years.  He is a classic pac rat-he throws NOTHING away including fast food bags, wrappers, napkins, saying "you never know when you will need a bag, etc.  He never finishes a project; he started working on his mothers' bedroom floor when he found termites and has yet to finish it 5 years later.  Instead of keeping one or two vehicles running well, he buys another piece of junk until it dies and buys another.  He now has 6 vehicles, and only one of them is operable.  Oh by the way, he is living with his mommy now for the third time with this stint going on now for about 15 years.  He gets food stamps and a small check from the military (yes! he was in the Army) and collects, collects, and collects, junk.  When he (used to) mowed my lawn, he left seedlings growing all over my yard because as he says, (trees are beneficial to the environment.)  he will not cut a tree down because that is killing the earth.  That's fine, but NOT IN MY YARD!  He says he hates punching a time clock and having a boss lord over him; I have since fired him from his yard duties since he more or less demanded a raise (he uses MY lawn mower and MY gas) of 5.00 so he would be getting 20,00. So, I have another young man who mows my lawn the way I tell him to, and he gets it done in half the time.  Why don't I mow the lawn you ask?  I am disabled and cannot walk for long periods of time. 

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
angry
June 11, 2007, 2:04 pm CDT

Yes, I have advice

Quote From: lovingmom2007

Dr. Phil,

About a month ago I took in my new husbands daughter and let her stay with us in our double

wide trailer that contains 7 people already...due to the fact she was fired from her job. I told her she could stay until she had a job and money enough for a car and an apartment. Well to make

a long story short we ended up having to tell her to get out and it ended up that she physically harmed me and her 21 year old sister harmed my 14 yr. old daughter. When I noftified the police

they came out and informed me that i would have to serve her a legal eviction notice and they did not take her to jail for physically harming me or my daughter....because it was her and her sisters word against my husband (mind you...their father), my mother, father, my daughter and

myself. They gave me a police report to go to states attorney and file my own charges and they

also gave her the same even though i didn't lay hands on her. She has threatened me with the

bad people she knows?????

Any advice??

Lovingmom2007

Yes I have advice.  Kick the little bitch out, get a restraining order on her, change your phone#, and live your own life.  If your husband takes her side, kick him to the curb as well.  He is not helping the situation.

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
surprised
September 17, 2007, 12:53 pm CDT

Oh my God!!!

I cannot believe this sociopathic, lying, arrogant, snake oil salesman!!  He is totally convinced of himself!  Just once I would love for him to answer a question directly.  As for the couple he "married," he owes them more than $10,000.00; he owes them a straight answered public apology, a straight answered apology to the church, the caterer, guests, and anyone else he has harmed.  These people will have trust issues for the rest of their lives because of the harm he has done to them.  As far as getting a job because of your criminal past; you deserve all the hell and turmoil you have coming to you.  After all, if you do the crime, you do the time.  God forgives us immediately for our transgressions; but we still must suffer the consequences that our actions have caused because it creates a domino effect.  As far as "Linda" is concerned, getting attention from doctors is not enough for you; you now are wanting national attention by abusing the media and whining about your "sickness."  You are a parasite looking for a new and bigger host.  Get over yourself. 

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
sad
November 8, 2007, 12:30 pm CST

Postpone the Wedding until the problem is fixed!

This wedding should be called off until the problems are solved.  There seems to be a total lack of respect on everyone's part.  Everyone needs counseling, Mom needs to cut the apron strings, and the fiance should get rid of her queen complex.  As long as this feud is on, their wedding and marriage is doomed. 

User Mood
Angry

Message Emote
blank
November 16, 2007, 2:05 pm CST

I feel for these troubled women

My heart goes out to these women since I too have an eating disorder.  When I was diagnosed, binge eating was just starting to become a real eating disorder.  Not only was I diagnosed a binge eater, I also have bulimic tendency's; meaning I would purge by going on severely restrictive diets. 

I began to binge when I was growing up.  My parents were not happy in their marriage, and unconsciously put me in the middle and used me as a pawn. Consequently, I felt responsible for their unhappiness and thought that if I could just be a perfect child, perfect little girl, they would get along.  So, I stuffed my anger down with food so I could be that perfect child.  Not only did it not work, my parents then focused on my weight gain.  Then I would eat because I was angry, and be angry because I ate, etc, etc, etc. Round and round on the vicious cycle.

These women deserve compassion, self-love, hope, and above all a future.  Being thin, popular, or pretty is not the end all for women.  It is the beginning of an unreachable unattainable fairy tale that has deadly consequences. All women, no matter what our size, age, socio-economic status, color, are beautiful creatures.  We are unique complex individuals that deserve the same happiness no matter what, and deserve acceptance from all we come in contact with. 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board