Message Boards

Messages By: msitalia

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
November 26, 2006, 3:12 pm CST

Childhood Sexual Abuse

I have read some of the messages and feel I need to put my two cents worth in. I am a victim in two ways, 1)  a minor that was sexually abused and when it came out, I WAS A LYER.  2) As a 5X year old widowed Grand mother of 9 children, was accused of sexual abuse to grandchilren because I COULD NOT GET A MAN SO I HAD TO DO IT TO BABIES AGE 0-5.  This started after I told children I could not babysit  FREE anymore. I did this for 8 years for 18-30 hours a day for free of 3 children.

NOW I AM AFRAID OF CHILDREN OF ALL AGES.

MSITALIA 2006@YAHOO.COM

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
March 31, 2007, 3:01 pm CDT

Explosive Anger and Its Aftermath

Quote From: deanna1954

My mother has this problem.  She has always had a terrible temper, but this last year, she has become uncontrollable.  She screams and swears and says such horrible things.  My brothers and I have stopped all communications with her.  When she does contact one of my brothers, it is to scream and carry on.  She says everyone has driven her to be this way, and this is her right.  She blames everyone else for her problems, and says she wishes she had never had children.  Well, her children are ages 52, 48, and 42.  We have tried everything we can think of besides committing her and are at our wits end.  It has been almost 12 months since I have had any contact with her, and I am so thankful, as she is so toxic to me that I finally had to stand my ground.  I am hoping to one day to know maybe she can be better and at least be civil to family.  Our family has had alot of tragedies, and she has driven all the rest of the family away. No one will take her calls anymore, because she has abused every family member.  What a travesty!!  I guess I don't  understand how someone can be so angry all the time at SO many people.  So sad. 

Did you ever think about why your mother acts this way? I am a mother who has the same problem with my children (all over the age 30). In one of these episodes (and the last one)

I found out my children were angry over the fact I was not in their lives when they were growing

up. They were told that I did not care about them, that men and booze was more important than

they were. When they found out the truth of it was, I did care about them. I gave both a large box

of letters, cards, and other correspondance that spanned 20 some years. They learned of a lot of things that prevented us being together as a family.  Today we have a nice small family and we are enjoying each other as well as getting to know each other. Today I have a son and daughter to enjoy along with nine grandchilren ranging from 11 to 8 months. Hopefully before I

die which should be around August 2007 (and hopefully fate will not repeat itself) I will find

another son and daughter and their families to make my family a little larger and re-unite ALL

of my children.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
May 13, 2007, 7:02 pm CDT

5/16 Anatomy of Abuse

This mother needs to get out of this relationship before her children and/or her ends up DEAD.

I have been there and ESCAPED WITH MY LIFE AND THE LOSS OF MY CHILDREN. Today, in my mid 50's I am a very angry person who prefers being by myself than around anyone. Although it does get lonely without companionship, I prefer it because this world is SO FULL OF HATE and the desire to hurt one another. I need to go, even after many years I still can not deal with the pain.

God bless you and do get away from this relationship, before it destroys you.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board