Message Boards

Messages By: joy2blue

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 15, 2007, 4:39 pm CDT

scams

i know this has not anything to do with this weeks topics,but i know your show is watched by a lot of people,i just brought three books from keven trudeau weight loss cure,and two others by him,natural cures,then i find out he is a fraud (guess i should have checked him out like i usally do) any way its to late now for me, but maybe you could warn others of him,so they dont get taken in by him.the weight loss plan is crazy lol

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
confused
September 23, 2007, 2:34 pm CDT

women not working to;

Quote From: sournsweet

How sad that women are choosing to leave it up their partners to earn a living.  Don't people realize that it now takes two to support a family.  Also, in today's world, it is a detriment for woman to not have outside work experience for if she suddenly finds herself on her own, then she has the struggle to find a job and even more of a detriment with no work experience behind her.  It also costs more today and even more so in raising a family.  It should be a combined effort and not left to one person to carry the stress of meeting the financial needs of a family.
i have been married twice,the first time i did work of and on at different jobs,then i decided to stay home with my 5 boys,when i got divorced my kids were older, then i was working again,but now i am married again i am getting some health problems and unable to hold a job now, i wish i could work again, so not all women can work ,they take care of the children who does need a full time parent ,i can also understand a single parent working too,but when there is two parents the woman should have the option of working or not.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
confused
May 17, 2008, 1:03 pm CDT

brat camp

this is so sad i have never seen kids this unruley since watching supernanny,i had 5 boys and they were not that  bad,parents let there kids run all over them you have to teach them at a very young age whos boss,that way they know when you say no you mean it,and also remember not to disapline in anger,i used to take things they like alot from them or if to young for that they get time out.they soon found out who was boss lol

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board