Messages By: beesa54

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
hopeful
February 23, 2007, 3:20 pm CST

02/23 Adoptions Scams, Part 2

Quote From: juniorangel

Do you know her or something? Why are you defending some one like that?

I agree.  She must have known this Mellissa, or somehow identify's with the way she wants to continue and hide from the ones that she hurt.  Reminds me of a child who starts a fire and then climbs in a closet to run away from the trouble and then kills themselves in the long run.

User Mood
Stressed

Message Emote
anxious
October 27, 2007, 4:31 pm CDT

This is very familiar

I believe this is what I have.  I constantly pick at my face and express what ever I can from my pores. My mother used to do this to me when I was a child and I find I can not stop.  I sometimes feel like I am a prisoner to my mirror. I also have hair growing on my chin and tried to have it permanently removed years ago to no avail, thru electrolysis. What a waste of money.  But now I am obsessed with plucking it and looking for facial abnormalities.  I hate that I do this, but can't seem to stop.  I was once on antidepressants and felt better but since losing my health insurance I haven't been able to afford medications either. I like alone, and don't leave the house much, mostly because it is a concert effort just to pick up after myself and dress.  When I work it seems i only leave the house to earn money so that I can head home and close off the world.  I really don't think I like life anymore.  I am anxious to watch this program as Dr. Phil has helped so many people with his show.  I hope I take away some real insight as to why I do this.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board