Message Boards

Messages By: persephonie

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
angry
September 13, 2007, 6:28 pm CDT

heidi is the friend we all should have. I worked in male penal institutions for many, many years. I met many Brandons. He is a psychopath who can lie and manipulate without conscience. Heidi is concerned about the children as well as her friend. Did

Quote From: willbee

i agree with you. makes me wonder if heidi started the whole thing. maybe she wants to move back in with amy. amy seems to take all her cues from heidi. heidi should get a life and what in the blue blazes does dr. phil have her on the stage for? but out heidi.

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 5:14 pm CDT

Older women beware

Quote From: spookyjudy

Yes it definitely does.  My dtr. dated some one 13 yrs. younger then her.  They did fine for a while.  Then he decided if they have children it would be a problem. He was 23 she 38.  He felt that they could have a baby born imperfect with her age difference.  What a stupid thing to think about.  They broke up.  It was hard on her, but she is a better person then him.  Judy
 It is easy for a woman coming out of a bad marriage to go against her own good judgment and be wooed by a younger man.  It is good for a bruised ego.  But do not expect him to hold your hand as you become a senior citizen and he is going through midlife crisis.  I know.  I looked good at 40yrs. and he, a 26yr. old divorced man, was in love with all that was different from his former young wife.  Ten years later came the 'age' insults.  By the time we broke up I was past my 'second prime'.  Now at 66 I am alone and don't expect it to change.  Don't make my mistake.

Persephonie

User Mood
Depressed

Message Emote
blank
October 5, 2007, 7:06 pm CDT

another mother who ispart of the problem

Quote From: mpc333

It's obvious from your comment, since you admit it, that you also did drugs, etc. AND DID CONDONE YOUR DAUGHTER DOING DRUGS ALSO - I'M 14 YEARS CLEAN AND SOBER and I'm paying the price for MY actions when I was younger AND SO IS MY DAUGHTER.  So your comment to "CUT THE APRON STRINGS" does not mean a parent should let a kid run wild just to gain points with them.  Are you even aware of the amount of kids doing drugs these days and dying and a daily basis?  Do you watch the News - Inside Edition - The Insider?   Did you see the show today about Britney Spears???  And you STILL think it's OK to drink and do drugs?  Do you think Britney is a "GOOD ROLE MODEL" for Megan - NOT!!!  Mothers are supposed to be mothers - not friends who allow their kids to drink and do drugs and say, "Do whatever you want".  Parents are supposed to set boundaries and protect their children.  I'm a prime example of WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO - but SO ARE YOU.
 I worked many years in a women's penitentiary.  Most of the women there came from broken, abusive homes from which they ran away and started doing drugs.  The rest came from Mothers who wanted to be 'their friend' rather than their mother.  Mothers who think allowing drugs and alcolhol and sex makes them cool.  Megan is exactly a spoiled brat and will be self-destructive.  Marsha is a 'user' if there ever was one.  She is the one with her hand out.  If this kid ends up at the bottom, broke and needing help, who do you think will be there----Marsha or Tracey?

Mother's are meant to protect and care.  They sometimes make mistakes but their love doesn't  diminish.  Megan is building a karma that will haunt her

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board