Message Boards

Messages By: karenfayedig

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
August 14, 2007, 8:34 pm CDT

Saving Grace

That was truly the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.  The Grandmother disgusted me as much or MORE that the sick pervert that damaged that innocent child.  How could SHE have forgiven him.   Grace's parents should never expose that child to those two sick individuals.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 9:36 am CDT

Etiquette

Quote From: onoone02

I happen to see Kyla on the Today show with her mother and attorney. Matt interviewed her for several minutes in a close up shot. She was then asked to stand up and show the "outfit" she was wearing on that fateful day. The outfit was nice, the skirt in my opinion was a bit short, but what bothered me, was when she sat down, you could see her underwear; perhaps this was the situation on the plane. Was a family exposed to her exposure, and in trying to protect someone's innocence, did they complain?

Kyla said to begin with, she just wanted an apology...but now they are contemplating whether or not to file a lawsuit....is this another situation where a child being told "no" throws a tantrum and we are going to give into that "fit" ???? Our society has become a "I can do what I want no matter what"....laws are blatantly broken and another attorney makes more money and a name for themselves by defending a wrong doing. We need to start thinking others "rights"  as much as we think about our own...it may change society a little.

I also saw Kyla on the Today Show and was appalled when she sat down and left nothing to the imagination.  That outfit may be fit for going to a club  or bar, but, was in no way appropriate for traveling on an airplane, or any other public transportation.  Her rights to show her stuff in her opinion does not supercede the rights of others that really don't want to look.  Give me a break, a lawsuit is a joke.  Maybe the situation could have been handled more discretely, but, I sincerely doubt she will be scarred for life.  Maybe it will make her think.  Hopefully, when she saw what she was showing on Today she'll rethink her wardrobe the next times she leaves her home.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 9:48 am CDT

09/21 Does Age Matter?

I don't have a problem with a 20 year age difference-that is if they are 38-58, 48-68, you get the drift.  Any Adult that involves themselves with an 18 year old young woman or young man is one step above a pediphile in my opinion.  People that age do not have life experience to draw on to help them make informed decisions. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 9:52 am CDT

09/21 Does Age Matter?

Quote From: ginnydoll

Rule of thumb--if you are old enough to have been someone's parent, you should not be dating them, married to them or having children with them.  This goes for everyone, including the people in Hollyweird that think that you have kids first and then get married, and that as men get older their wives must get younger-in this way we achieve the fountain of youth.
I had a friend who's parents were 15 years apart in age.  They raised 6 children together and were very loving and happy.  After her father died, her mother died a year later and all of the children believed it was from a broken heart.  It doesn't work for everyone having an age difference but it has for some.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
angry
September 18, 2007, 2:43 pm CDT

Kyla

Kyla,  I feel sure that you recorded your Today Show interview.  Take a good look at the crotch shot that all of America got whether it was welcome or not.  The longer skirt your wore on Dr. Phil would have been comfortable  for your flight also.  Shame on your mother, as well,  I guess she always feels it's her job to smooth the bumps in the road even if you are responsible for them.  Ditch your Lawyer and get some prospective.  It may have not been handled the way it should have been, but had you used good taste for an appropriate outfit to wear that is acceptable for all audiences, there wouldn't have been a scene to begin with.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board