Message Boards

Messages By: touphie

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
hopeful
May 14, 2007, 2:55 pm CDT

COME TOGETHER!!

WHAT THE PARENTS SHOULD REALLY DO IS TO TRY TO GET ALL THE KIDS TOGETHER..ALL THE KIDS HAVE TALENT, LET THEM DO SOMETHING TOGETHER!!  IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EM', JOIN EM'.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
May 14, 2007, 3:03 pm CDT

I AGREE!

Quote From: lawyermomof5

I was pleased that Gracie was winning the competition today on the show for two reasons. The first is that it was obvious that your daughter is driven internally to do her best whatever the outcome. The second is that she was geniunely surprised and grateful for the outcome that she achieved.

My daughter reminds me of Gracie and she likes to act and sing and she isn't even seven yet! I think your wife was effective at encouraging Gracie to try her best (without threats and cussing and name calling) and she was able to let Gracie use her inner strength to achieve her goals. I hope your daughter continues to move through life to her goals using grace and politeness and sincerity and integrity. I pray for you all that your family can handle the separation and that your family can continue to guide Gracie to achieve her potential and not your dreams. It certainly appears that the most talented and deserving child earned the prizes today.

God bless you both!

IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN SAID ANY BETTER. I AGREE WITH THIS WHOLE PASSAGE. GRACIE HAVE EARNED THOSE PRIZES TODAY. ALL THE CHILDREN  SHOULD HAVE  RECIEVED A PRIZE. BUT THIS IS A COMPETITION. THE MOTHERS MAKE IT HARD FOR THE CHILDREN TO CONCENTRATE & BE THEMSELVES. THEY ALL DONE FINE..I STILL THINK THEY ALL NEED TO GET TOGETHER & PUT ON A PLAY OR SOMETHING...TOGETHER!! HAVE ANYONE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
May 21, 2007, 2:28 pm CDT

05/21 The Dr. Phil House: “Make My Kid a Star,” Part 3

I ALSO WANTED TO CONGRATULATE THE PARENTS ON CALMING DOWN & GIVING THE KIDS SOME POSITIVE INCOURAGEMENT!

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
surprised
September 15, 2007, 9:18 pm CDT

09/21 Does Age Matter?

WOW!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board