Message Boards

Messages By: klw1953

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
May 15, 2007, 10:04 am CDT

obsessive love

Jennifer needs a VERY SAFE HAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only is she endangered, but her children are also!!!  It's so sad to think of what the kids are going through because you know they love both parents and have no idea what is going on.  This man needs to be stopped at any cost.  I wonder if he will ever leave them alone, regardless of how many court orders are filed.  Jennifer, know that I am praying for you and your children and hope that all of you will be safe.

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 6:28 pm CDT

Age Difference

My husband and I will soon celebrate our 32nd wedding anniversary; I'm 53, he's 69.  The 16 yr. difference in our ages has never been a problem.  I was 22 when we met.  I had always dated men older than me, because guys my age had not matured as fast as I did.  We have had our bad times, as most couples do,

but I wouldn't change a thing in our relationship.  Age is a state of mind, and if both parties are comfortable in the relationship, then the heck with all the outside opinions.  I am concerned that the guy in this situation is only 18; most guys that age are not mature enough to be married to anyon, let alone a lady with children his age.  This should be interesting!!!!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board