Messages By: setshwaneng

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 9:06 am CDT

naive!

Quote From: katnip5573

I have to agree with you.  I have a 22 yr old son with a 39 yr old woman and makes me ill to think about it.  To me she is like a child molester, he had very little experience with women and met her at work when he was 20.
That is  is what desperate people would do just to convince them selves that what they think they have is real ,But then reality of the matter catches up with them and no one like the result of it .Yes i do believe it is a good ,When you feel that way that you  acually convince yourself that it is all real ,of which is not !what your all douing is wasting each other 's time .FIne someone your own age .!

User Mood
Cheerful

Message Emote
blank
September 21, 2007, 4:57 am CDT

What the **** !

Now someone  definetely  Needs a wake up call ! your so called wife sleeps with other 15 Differrent men .And you still manage to share the same house with her,no i mean the same bed  ,come on .Sorry to break down to you  but there is no excuse or what so ever, you can not tolerate this behaviour.She treats you with no respect ,she doesn't appreciates  you.And you deserve someone better.If she has issues in the marriage surely the is a way to to fine a solution ,if you dont ,you can always divorce ,Unlike the humilations she costing you right know ,If you are afraid that maybe you think that you cannot survive without  her , trust me you can do way much better ,and besides she is probably taking advantage of that ,that no matter what she does you wouldn't live her, prove her wrong!Dump her.( i can do it for you if like, just give me her phone NO.)you dont have any futurte with this women. How disgraseful! i wonder how this people can live with themselves . 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board