Message Boards

Messages By: princessgina

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
angry
September 13, 2007, 3:41 pm CDT

OMG

That Amy needs to get her kids and run from that Brandon guy. He is not sorry for anything he has done. You could tell he was lying onstage the whole time.He showed no remorse for what he has done to his wife or to her best friend. If it was my daughter that guy would be in for it. Amy is a pretty girl and seems nice she deserves better then what she's getting.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
October 1, 2007, 4:43 pm CDT

jena 6

It doesn't matter what color someone is. Violence is violence plain and simple. The parents should be held accountable for what the kids did.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
frustrated
October 6, 2007, 10:34 am CDT

tired of britney

That Britney really needs help for her drugs and her aparent mental problems she has been showing here lately. She is an unfit parent indangering those boys lives. K-fed has really cleaned up his act and the kids are better off with him at this point. The only reason those kids wasn't removed sooner is because of who she is. If it had been an everyday Jane or Jo those kids would have been removed a long time ago. I get tired of seeing her on tv making an idoit out of herself week after week. The sad thing is a lot of girls liked her music my daughter included. What turned my daughter away was that lesbian kiss with Madoona. Then with all this recent stuff that has come out I am glad my child no longer likes her. I think Britney is bad for the girls of today.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
blank
October 6, 2007, 10:41 am CDT

friday's show

I am so glad that Jennifer was able to break free from that monster she was married to. He was toxic not only to her but to the kids as well. I wish her the best. That teen with the mental issues was out there but I am glad she was able to get help with her problems I hope she stays better. The blind deaf triplets was a sad story. I am glad their parents was able to find someone to help them get the girls the help they needed. That OCD lady who was washing everything was wild too. I hope she can get help for her troubles. Then that family who was attacked in their own home was a horror story. I am glad they are moving past what happened to them so they can move on with thier lives. I loved the way their house got fixed up. I wish all these people the best in their lives and they can move on and be happy.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
angry
October 11, 2007, 1:15 pm CDT

Today's show

People like the lady on today's show made me very angry. Some people can be so sick! I hope they keep her locked up forever. Some people don't deserve to have kids.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
angry
October 17, 2007, 10:43 am CDT

My thoughts

I feel that this book is a confession of a murderer. I think he did this book to rub it in the victims families faces that he got away with murder all those years ago. I hope with this new stuff going on he gets locked up forever.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
happy
October 17, 2007, 10:48 am CDT

Man camp

I watched it yesterday and hope these husbands and wives can get past what has been going on. If the husbands continued their craziest acts then the women need to run.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
chillin'
October 17, 2007, 1:45 pm CDT

Dangerous kids

ok if these kinds of kids are in the home first they need a psychiactric exam to make sure they are not mental. If they are then they need to be placed some where for a long period of time until they are better. If the child is acting up due to lack of parential actions then they and the parents need to be examined. Some of these kids lack disapline.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
angry
October 19, 2007, 1:54 pm CDT

Suiing the mistress

i think it should be a law that if someone ruins a marriage then they should not only be suied but locked up as well.

User Mood
Relaxed

Message Emote
angry
October 23, 2007, 7:37 pm CDT

Exes

I think they guy basically wanted a younger prettier version of the old wife. enter the mistress turned wife. I don't think the ex wife was jealous but mad that she got cheated on by a man in mid-life crisis with a younger version of herself. was it my imagination or have the new wife packed on some pounds. Wonder how long before the guy bails on her too for an even younger model of second wife?

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board