Messages By: jayane333

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 6:16 am CDT

age does matter

Quote From: katnip5573

I have to agree with you.  I have a 22 yr old son with a 39 yr old woman and makes me ill to think about it.  To me she is like a child molester, he had very little experience with women and met her at work when he was 20.
get your sone out of this....she is a chid molester.!!!!!.that is just to to much..i am 45 and my son is 20...and how far off is that really....not very.!I have dated men younger than me..but not younger than 8 years..and even there was a difference then..as a matter of fact they are allways a bit younger so i'm trying not to be a hypocrite..she is just sick.and i would take a look at his relationship[ with his mother.

User Mood
Bored

Message Emote
blank
September 16, 2007, 6:33 am CDT

own your own feelings

Quote From: psych_orama

I really felt for the grandma.  Despite whatever "crimes" she had committed in her daughter-in-law's eyes, she was willing to admit her weaknesses and do whatever it took to reconnect with her grandchildren.  I really feel that the daughter-in-law IS using her power against her mother-in-law and depriving both the grandma and the grandchildren of each other's company.  I agree with other comments about the smirk on her face.  I'm so sad for the whole family.  No one wins, the way things have been.
and this is more than just about feelings...its about actions...and how thease women have acted to put this family in such dissaray.they BOTH need to take responsibility. the MIL seems to want to do anything.but we all want to make it better once we get caught.its like the man who gets caught cheating...he is sorry once he getts caught..but untill then he his still under the radar and won't see the truth..i felt bbbbadly as well, and di NOT like th DIL....this woman was heartless and cold..but that is on her and she will pay dearly with her families love....MIL's don't go away...i have been divorsed for 7 years and i still have mine!

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board