Message Boards

Messages By: ultimategoal

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 11, 2008, 6:13 pm CDT

My Ultimate Goal

I need to lose over 100lbs, actually it is my Ultimate Goal to reach 165lbs. I am excited that I have recently lost 25lbs in the past 8 weeks and have found a great website such as this one.

I would like to encourage everyone to stay focused on their goal and dont give up.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 11, 2008, 9:32 pm CDT

Focus on the why!

I'm have gotten to the point where I have realized that I want to do something fantastic with my life. I'm 44 years old and if I dont do it now I will have to live with the regrets of not giving all my effort,  and at this weight who knows how long I would live. Go for it!...I'm greatful for the Dr.Phil show and I give all the credit to Jesus who gives me the strength and passion to focus on my dream for life.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 11, 2008, 10:06 pm CDT

Willing to be an online accountability partner

we can start sometype of accountability online to make sure we are working on our daily goals.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 12, 2008, 10:29 pm CDT

Lets get started

Quote From: ultimategoal

we can start sometype of accountability online to make sure we are working on our daily goals.
I'm ready , who wants to join?

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 12, 2008, 10:32 pm CDT

Accountability is the key

there are a few of us that are looking  to get started, go to this message board.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 15, 2008, 8:10 pm CDT

That is great news

Quote From: grannymoose

Hi everyone. Despite the fact that I am 39 yrs old, 5' 9" and am 324 lbs, not to mention the aches and pain in my legs and lower back.  I've been doing  really good watching what I eat and going walking almost everyday. My boys even walk with me.  I  just want  to encourage everyone not to give up. We can do this. We will do this! God bless and keep up the good work.
I began exercising approx 8 weeks ago and was experiencing the same types of aches and pains , but as time has progressed the pain has decreased. I have gone from 340lbs to 315lbs and want to encourage you to keep up the great work.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 15, 2008, 8:37 pm CDT

Looking to be apart of an online accountability group

Hi , 44 yr old male and I'm look looking to be apart of an online accountability group. Either to join or begin a small group. I have just began exercising approx 8 weeks ago and have gone from 340 to 315lbs. I like everyone else need encouragement to strive forward, but I also hope to be an encouragement to others.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 16, 2008, 8:08 am CDT

Good to hear

Quote From: suprmaum123

I would be happy to share accountability with you.  I am 57 year old female with a lot to lose. I have belonged to a gym for almost 10 years and I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in.  At one time I could leg press 550 pounds, but a back injury (not related to lifting) set me back.  Now I use the cardio machines and swim but I haven't done weights for over a year and I need to get back to that. 

For the last 3 years and 3 months I have belonged to Weight Watchers but have not done well.  Just not motivated.  Now we have a new leader that has moved me to action.  Between her, WW and Dr. Phil I am hoping for success this time.

My current goal is to keep a food diary every day for this week..... starting tomorrow.

Look forward to hearing from you.

This great, contact me by email and we could determine how to get stated. maybe message boards or instant mess....encourage others to join the group.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 16, 2008, 8:14 am CDT

Would you like to join us

Quote From: jadestone77

When I saw your message the only thought was that you are so young and that if you could lose the weight now you would have the rest of your life ahead  of you and be able to experience so much more.  I so wish I had gotten it together when I was much younger.  I am 56 now and have a great deal of weight to lose, but now is better than never.  I hope you can lose the weight and enjoy your life.  It will make such a difference to you.   I have lost 81 pounds and even though I still have a great amount more to lose it has really already made a big difference in my life.  So get busy and start living.  Jade

Hello jadestone77 and mastudent,

suprmaum123 and myself are thinking of beginning an online accountability group, if interested let us know and as a group we can keep eachother accountable and focused on our individual goals.

User Mood
Excited

Message Emote
ecstatic
September 16, 2008, 11:41 pm CDT

getting started

Quote From: suprmaum123

I would be happy to share accountability with you.  I am 57 year old female with a lot to lose. I have belonged to a gym for almost 10 years and I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in.  At one time I could leg press 550 pounds, but a back injury (not related to lifting) set me back.  Now I use the cardio machines and swim but I haven't done weights for over a year and I need to get back to that. 

For the last 3 years and 3 months I have belonged to Weight Watchers but have not done well.  Just not motivated.  Now we have a new leader that has moved me to action.  Between her, WW and Dr. Phil I am hoping for success this time.

My current goal is to keep a food diary every day for this week..... starting tomorrow.

Look forward to hearing from you.

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board