Message Boards

Messages By:

July 24, 2005, 7:26 am CDT

Beautifully said

I believe all of us are on a journey throughout life. It takes many paths and many trials before we become who we are intended to be. Thearpists, friends, problems, failures, successes all help us learn (if we choose to do so) who we are and how we want to live. As we breathe we continue to be in the process of being. ld
 Hi there.. I just wanted to say that I love what you said in your post and how you said it. I keep reading it over and over.. Somehow it has just touched me. I am new to the board and I want to share my story with others and I want to meet good people that understand and are willing to listen. You sound like a very understanding person,and smart too. I wish you well and hope too see you around the board.
                                           God Bless.

July 24, 2005, 7:50 am CDT

Where did I go

Hi everyone. this is my first time here and I am very glad that I have found this message board. I have never said this to anyone or out-loud or even wrote it on paper but I am abused..I guess it falls under emotional or mental.. I don't even know. what I do know is that it is destroying me as a person. I have seen myself change so much, I am not who I used to be. I am not who I want to be. I just am now, Like a shell of a person, with not much feeling b/c I have turned myself off to others and even myself. i have been with this person for 11 years and married for 3 we have 2 children, and a nice home. I have found over the years that we argue about the same things over and over, He always brings up the past, I am the one who is always wrong, and he wont stop till I admit that.. the last argument we had left me feeling empty. very empty, and I don't know who to turn to, I don't want to involve my family , most of my friends are to judgmental, I want to start therapy, and I am scared that he wont go b/c he doesn't think he has a problem... so sry for rambling, but I just have to get this all out. It eating me alive inside. I hate how I feel, I have trouble functioning some days, b/c I'm consumed with disappointment and fear and worry, how do I make this work and get our life's back on track. How do I find me????

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board