Message Boards

Messages By: chinagr8

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
September 16, 2005, 3:14 pm CDT

ugly

I go though this day in and day out, I am always judged on the outside never in the inside. My looks and the way people put me down because of my looks, I fine that people do not want any parts of me, these people are rude to me and these people are making me feel unwanted and its very hard for me to make friends i feel alone in this world. I cryed threw the all show i am a wonderiful person and cause of my looks people will not give a the chance to get them to know me. 

I have to buy friendships this is no way to live. 

I feel alot of sadness and down. 

please reply 

my mother always put me down my mother and this put me in a shell help me get out of this shell  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
worried
January 11, 2006, 4:34 pm CST

I am calling out for help and so are my doctors

I suffer from alot of losses and major depression A few months ago my sleeping disorder started back up ,I and my doctors are affaid that i will not wake up the next morning, when i fall asleep i end up sleep walking the next morning I am covered in blood also my bed,walls floors I cut myself in my sleep there are times that i do wake up in the middle of cutting myself, and there are times I wake up with blood all over the place. 

My Doctors that i see all got together and talk to each other about this, they tryed to admit me into a sleeping disorder clinic they will not take me. Then they tried to admit me in a mental hospital and they will not take me reason when i am awake i do not want to harm myself or others when i am a wake.  So my doctors got in a staff of visiting home health aids they did not stay to long reason i would get up in my sleep and go after them. I live by myself and My Doctoers and I are affaid that I might cut deep in the wrong place and bleed to death. I have scars all over my body I lost count on how many stitches that I received in and outside of my body 

Does any one out there have any type of input for me I am very worried and scared. Plus i am getting weak from this.  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 11, 2006, 5:07 pm CST

Thank you

Quote From: nekocats2

Yes, I have had two cervical fusions.  Both almost 4 years to the day apart.  In fact just 1/2 month apart from four years.  If your are considering one, let me know.  I will do my best to help you and give you information.  Good thing now is the new technology.  Much better as time goes by.  So, again, if you need information, let me know.  I will do all I can to help. 

Neko 

No i do not drink i have 21 years that i have not touch a drink. My doctors are working on getting help for me and i am also working on getting help for me also, We all think there is a open door for me to get help with my sleeping disorder and bloom the door closes. Yes My Doctors and I are getting very FRUSTRATING that other Doctors are not help me. I just pray to God to help me. 

Thank you  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 23, 2006, 8:57 pm CST

MY DOCTORS & I ARE CALLING FOR HELP WITH MY SLEEPING DISORDER

Quote From: ems1102

I have to admit that even though I knew  I could not be the only going though this, just having other stories that resemble mine... it's very comforting.  I was lucky enough to be asked to go on the show... the footage shown on TV was a footage that I hadn't seen before until the taping. My reaction to seeing "her" for the first time out of my head, well, that in itself was... bizarre yet it gave me a relief. 

I will keep posting here as I go through the steps that Dr Phil has so kindly offered to provide for me and I will let you know what comes out from all this. Maybe my experience will be help others.  I hope it does. 

There is help for us and I'm sure there is a way to control this... we just have to hang on. 

ems 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
January 24, 2006, 3:52 pm CST

MY DOCTORS & I ARE CALLING FOR HELP WITH MY SLEEPING DISORDER

I was hit by a car while i was crossing the street the driver ran right threw a stop sign, this triggered my sleep walking up. I also suffer from P.D.S.D, major depression, thoughts of sucide, panic attackes, chronic pain and I am also a diabetic. I live alone at this time. I see my family doctor, my psychotherapist, my psychologist a social workerplus I have a visiting home healt aide and a nurse that comes to my home. We all are looking for a TREATMENT CENTER that I can go into now Reason when I sleep walk i cut myself waking up to blood all over the place on I will wake up while am doing the cutting.(Ihave received so many stitches that I Lost count plus I am getting very weak from the blood lost) No treatment center will take me reason that when I am awake I do not want to harm myself or others this is why no treatment center will take me. 

Ther is a power greater then us, cause one morning my aide came alot earlier then normal and she found me laying on the sofa and blood all over me and all over the place I woke up in the hospital after I had major surgery on my left arm I received stitches inside and outside on my arm Since I am a diabetic I am not out of the woods yet the Doctor told me that I could lose my Left Arm. The treating doctor and all my doctor got together to get me in a treatment NO LUCK. The day that i came home from the hospital I looked on THE DR. PHIL web site and saw a topic about sleeping disorders so I talked to my doctors and they told me to e-mail the show and I did about 5 minutes later i receive a phone call the person that CALLED was a staff member from the Dr. Phil show, we talked for awhile and I also gave this person all the info on how to concact all of my doctors and other people who are caring for me well this staff member told me that he would get back to me never happen so another door closed on us. Then the same night I was watching his show  it was about a person that were hearing voices  Dr. Phil had on as a guest this was her second time Dr Phil sent her to a treatment center. I looked again on Dr Phil,s web site and it listed a few treatment center so i started calling, I tought that I found one that was willing to help me. Well that door closed for the help That I needed. I OR MY DOCTOR CAN NOT GET THE HELP THAT I NEED REASON IS TREATMENT CENTERS  WILL NOT TAKE ME CAUSE WHEN I AM AWAKE I DO NOT WANT TO HARM MYSELF OR OHTER. My doctors and I are getting very frustrating trying to get me into a treatment center. WE ARE ALL AFFAID THAT I MIGHT CUT THE MAJOR VEIN AND I WILL NOT BE LUCKY LIKE I WAS THE LAST TIME! I really do not want to go to my grave earlier than I have to! 

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board