Message Boards

Messages By: hpmx590

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 4, 2005, 6:01 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. Did you say the Sky is the limit? Do you not have a jet plane of your own?  Boy I wish I--- 

could fly with you. Can I do that? Please let me know. My online address is: RBV43@Juno.Com.---- 

Talk to soon. How is Jay Jordan and Robin doing?  Well I had better close now. Sincerly Your.------ 

Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
confused
October 7, 2005, 2:10 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Dr Phil. I think breast feeding in plublic is wrong and it sure be done at home and nt in publice plac 

es like Airports, Restrooms and at shopping centers aswell. See you next week. Your friend Russe 

ll from Arvada, Colorado. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 17, 2005, 5:49 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think Salking Star is no good at all. I think women are nuts and not so cut at all. See you tomorrow. Sincerly Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 18, 2005, 4:28 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Droctor Phil. I do not care who is right or who is wrong. It doesnot make sent at all. But as far as I--- 

am concern Doctor Phil I do not care what peoples said anymore. Take care and see you tomorrow 

Afternoon. Your friend. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 18, 2005, 4:37 pm CDT

Cathy To.

Cathy I like the picture of a duck flying and it is funny and danger aswell. do not show it again. See you sometime soon. From Russell Vlaanderen.-------------------------------------------------------------------

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 19, 2005, 5:09 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Dear Doctor Phil. I hate to tell you that I donot belive in Gay Right but I do belive in God aswell. I do- 

not like Gay Right at all. But I do like you aswell. See You tomorrow. Well I had better close now.---- 

Your Friend. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 21, 2005, 3:13 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think moms who want to own a shop have to go through training and learn how to be a good worker in which will have to preprove  a year or two. Good luck on the Moms of todays. Wel 

l I had better close now. Sincerly Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------------------------------------- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 24, 2005, 5:32 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think being nudist is a real thing also being jeoulsy isnot the answer at all. But how ever the show must go on aaswell. I think you are good. I think your wife is good aswell. As far--- 

as I am concern Jay and Jordan sure finish school and get marry aswell. I know that Jay has---- 

a  girlfriend aswell. If Jay want to get marry that is ok by me. Well I had better close now. Since- 

rley Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 25, 2005, 5:37 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think you sure change the law yourself. I cannot change the law myself and it up to Pr- 

esident George Welch Bush to change these law. All you have todo is go Http://WWW.Whitehouse. 

Gov or Http://WWW.Whitehouse.Org and tell him to change the law your self. Good luck. Well I had- 

better close now.  Sincerley Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 27, 2005, 6:52 pm CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I just wandering why would there be a 07th year old want to be a cheer leader squard? I thought that girls or women were cheerleader, Speaking for Dad Drill Sergeant to a 14th year----- oldgirl is a no no. As for a teenager Dad put chip in a t6eenager car is ok by me. See you tomorro- 

w Afternnon. Well I had better close now. Sincerley Your. Russell

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board