Message Boards

Messages By: hpmx590

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
October 29, 2005, 11:26 am CDT

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. Like I said before that I do have a friend who was addict to drugs aswell. His name is  

Bob F abnd he live in Kansas/ Nebraska. But nowhe is sober aswell and hope that he 

is still marry. See you next week. Friend Your. Russell V.---------------------------------------- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 3, 2005, 6:16 pm CST

Kathy and Doctor Phil.

Kathy and Doctor Phil. Kathy I think that you are doing well at the ranch and Doctor Phil I think that some people do have eating disorder aswell. I donot have a eating disdorder aswell. Well see y- 

ou tomorrow. Friend your Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 3, 2005, 6:24 pm CST

Nichelle.

Quote From: kellebelle

Nichelle,

I admire your bravery to publicly open your home life and the struggles that you have dealt with. You were open to change, asking for a new way to deal with the issues that I know you understand are not Savannah's fault.

I think what most people want for you is support for you to learn how to create a structure for your family. That structure gives Savannah comfort and help to learn that there is an order to the day as well as other priorities that have to be incorporated into the day. This structuregives your other child the chance to see that family life has a routine that is normal and creates safe boundaries, and gives you relief in knowing that Savannah is learning the routine, your other child is comfortable in the family stability, and that you can take any challenge in the day and refer back to the routine.

Having worked with street youth dealing with recovery from addiction, and no structure in how to live on a daily basis, I acknowledge that developing the routine and introducing it to an individual - regardless of age, mental developmental level, or other barriers to learning - is the most difficult challenge in starting to gain control and stability in a family. However, the routine is crucial for assisting people who are dealing with behaviour-control issues because the structure is safety. Another key point to making the routine work is posting it in a main area of the house, usually in the kitchen. Use picture magnets, coloured markers, and symbols if that's easier for everyoneto recognize and understand.

This isn't something specific for PWS kids or kids in addiction recovery, this is something thatis often recommended for every family.My friends use it with their kids showing the daily schedule for going to school, after-school activities, family chores, mealtimes, learning self-care (e.g. brushing teeth and bathing), and bedtime. They see the routine, they recognize it, and it becomes part of everyday life, which is the ultimate goal.

It will be difficult, but I think you have lived through the worst part of it, and are ready to find better tools to help your children become amazing people. There have been some great supportive messages from other people who have worked with or who have children with PWS, and I hope that you're able to find the resources that are available to you.You have beautiful kids, I know you love them, and I believe that when we have better tools, we do great things.

I think you can do great things.

Kelle

Nichelle. I heard about your eating disorder like I said to Doctor Phil and Kathy that there is lots of peoples out there who have ezating disorder aswell. Good luck and do what Doctor Phil said.----- 

Friend Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 4, 2005, 3:42 pm CST

AndBrideggeteDoctorPhil

Bridette I hate to amite it but if you keep on shopping at malls you might win a prize at any shopping 

malls  Doctor Phil. I think you toll Bridette to stop shopping in which it is wrong. Doctor Phil let Bride 

tte find out for her self and I avise you to stay out of it unless it was an emergency. See you next -----week. Friend your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 9, 2005, 5:58 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. IH said that moocher is off  limit in my book and since I AM  NOT A Moocher who care.- 

I surley that I would not care at all. I know that on your show today that you gave some guest advi--- 

ce in which is good. See you tomorrow Afternoon. Friend Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 11, 2005, 1:01 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Dear Doctor Phil. I think your dating system is ok by me but on other hand I donot date at all. Because I donot have time at all. See you soon. Friend Your. Russell Vlaanderen.-------------

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
hopeful
November 17, 2005, 6:42 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. Ihopethat they can find Amy Bradley and Natalee Hollway in Aruba and on a another Island. I want to wish Natalee Parent good luck in finding Natalee Halloway. I hope that it will tu- 

rn up somewhere in Aruba. Friend Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 18, 2005, 11:58 am CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think that your show will be a hit today. But Annoying Family.  What are you thinking? I  

the idea of your show. I donot have a Annoying Family at all. See you today. Sincerley Your. Russe 

ll Vlaanderen.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 21, 2005, 5:32 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think childhood secrets is no secret at all. I think the girls is making it up but it could be real aswell. Bu6t you could not tell a secret unless you are tool to do it. Girls net time it does-- 

happen please tell the truth and not keep asecret at all. See you tomorrow afternoon. Friends---- 

Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
sad
November 23, 2005, 12:59 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think Schizophrenia is sad but it is mental Illness aswell in which the people have to- 

go to the doctor or the hospital aswell in which it is not easy as you think. Doctor Phil people could- 

die from these mental illness aswell because that is what Dave Doctor Hneida of Channel Four---- 

in Denver, Colorado. Belive me people could die from mental illness. Day Happy Thanksgiving.---- 

Friend Your. Russell Vlaanderen.---------------------------------------------------- 

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board