Message Boards

Messages By: hpmx590

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 25, 2005, 12:42 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I thinking spanking is a wrong thing to do. However if the child is mis behaving than I go ahead than spank the childrens. By the way did you ever spank your children when they are--- 

little? I did when I was little myself back in the good old days. Well I had better close now. Since- 

rley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 28, 2005, 5:46 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think pregnant on wivies is good but to trick women in having babies is a downright lies and cost womens lost of pains and moneys aswell. I know this becausemy sister was trick into having kids of her own. Friends Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
November 29, 2005, 6:02 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. Fighting over the will is a wrong thing to do. That good cause trouble and end up in co- 

urt and may even losse money aswell. See you tomorrow Afternoon. Well I had better close now.--- 

Sincerley Your. Russell

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 2, 2005, 12:40 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think Call House Intervention is good for you but not at night. See you today at 03:00 P.M. To 04:00 P.M. Ijust hope that Justin donot take drug at all unless he get sick. Drug are no--- 

good and specialy he take "Speed" in term is not good for teenage at all. Freind Your. Russell. 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 2, 2005, 3:26 pm CST

Donna, Heidi. Holly and Pam to Vlaanderen.

Dear Donna, Heidi, Holly and Pam. I am post this message to Doctor Phil Show that you women did a great job and I seen the  the gloria in you women. I also want to say congratulated on Doct 

or Phil to help with your problem. Donna, Heidi, Holly and Pam if you want to write me an E-Mail 

letter my online address is: RBV43@Juno.Com. Well I had better close now. Sincerley Your.---- 

Russell Vlaanderen.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 5, 2005, 6:44 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think you are a great Doctor in the Unversity but still watch what you are saying. I know that you help people and that is good on your show. I think that Break Nasty Up is not good at all.--- 

See you tomorrow. Well I had better close now. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 6, 2005, 5:35 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. Speak for your self. Do you remember that Jay already have a girlfriend? I know already 

and little to late. But I know that you have a new book that is coming soon to a local book store near 

me.  I know the name of your book is: "Love Smart" By you. (Doctor Phil.) I hope that the people will 

read itf and become in love alover again. See you tomorrow. Sincerley Your. Russell Vlaanderen,-- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 9, 2005, 11:35 am CST

Dr Phil Show.

Dr. Phil. I watch your show everyday and I love it. But what do you do on the weekend?  I am trying to 

get ready for Christmas this year. See you soon. Also what  it is like to live in Los Angeles, Californi 

a?  See you soon. Sincerley Your. Ruxssell Vlaanderen.----------------------------------------------------------- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 9, 2005, 12:41 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil since yesterday show in which it is on on Thursday December 08th, 2005. I think Michelle needs more work to do on her anger and not to hurt children at all exspecially her-- 

own. That what I think. See you today at 03:00 P.M. To 04:00 P.M. Well I had better close now. 

Sicerley our. Russell Vlaanderen.------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
happy
December 12, 2005, 5:08 pm CST

Dr Phil Show.

Doctor Phil. I think that Con Artist is wrong. For one thing I donot like Con Artist at all. I think that Con Artist sure be in jail and women donot get married to Con Artist at all. Well I had better----- 

close now. Sincerley Your.  Russell

First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board