Message Boards

Messages By: deanna1954

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
blank
March 31, 2007, 11:22 am CDT

explosive anger

My mother has this problem.  She has always had a terrible temper, but this last year, she has become uncontrollable.  She screams and swears and says such horrible things.  My brothers and I have stopped all communications with her.  When she does contact one of my brothers, it is to scream and carry on.  She says everyone has driven her to be this way, and this is her right.  She blames everyone else for her problems, and says she wishes she had never had children.  Well, her children are ages 52, 48, and 42.  We have tried everything we can think of besides committing her and are at our wits end.  It has been almost 12 months since I have had any contact with her, and I am so thankful, as she is so toxic to me that I finally had to stand my ground.  I am hoping to one day to know maybe she can be better and at least be civil to family.  Our family has had alot of tragedies, and she has driven all the rest of the family away. No one will take her calls anymore, because she has abused every family member.  What a travesty!!  I guess I don't  understand how someone can be so angry all the time at SO many people.  So sad. 

User Mood
Good

Message Emote
sad
February 10, 2008, 11:59 am CST

Abused and Mom stayed married to my abuser

I was abused when I was 12-13 by my biological father.   I told my mother and was taken to a psychiatrist to see if I was lying.  Psychiatrist said since I had a vivid imagination, I was probably lying.   I attempted suicide after my mother wanted to put me in a bedroom downstairs with a lock on the inside to keep my father away from me.  I said no.  I went into a foster home and my mother had their phone number changed so I couldn't call my siblings and my siblings were told I was sent away because I was not obeying the rules.  To make a longgggg story shorter,  I moved away (myself) to my Grammys after my Grandfather passed away, and I lived there till my mother decided I was NOT going to be raised by anyone but her and my father.  So, they followed me, and I had to move back in with them.   My father continued (not physically touching) to spying on me when I was bathing, and playing with my underwear.  I soon married, to get away, and mother stayed with my father till he died.  She now still doesn't believe me, and I had been told I was the reason their marriage was so bad.  I am an outcast and I suppose I will be the rest of my life.  My mother now has said she wishes I had never told my youngest brother about my molestation, since it has soo upset him, well booohooo.   I am bitter, and still angry at the treatment I still receive about this, and I guess I will never get over it.  Dr. Phil,  I have been in councelling, and still, this is a thorn in my side.....any suggestions?   Your Biggest Fan,  Deanna

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board