Message Boards

Messages By:

July 22, 2005, 7:57 pm CDT

Just sayiing hi to everyone

Hi everyone. I hope everything is going well. Hopefully we can catch up soon on everyone. I cant really understand the board but maybe I will later....Brooke

July 29, 2005, 12:23 pm CDT

Angel

Quote From: angel84

I am new to these boards but find them very helpful. I have had Manic Depression/Bipolar Bisorder for about 8 years. I am in a relationship of almost 5 years. I just recently told my fiance about my illness because I could not hide it anymore. I confided in him and he did the unthinkable. He told his whole family. I was humiliated. They had an "intervention" for me; (I am not a druggie nor and alocoholic). This has put such a gapping hole in our relationship. I can no longer trust him and I feel like I have no one to talk to or confide in anymore. His family continues to judge and outcast me. They treated me fine before they found out and now I feel like an outsider. We were separated for 5 months because of the intervention and have recently got back together, but things aren't the same anymore. I feel like I am not good enough for him anymore and I am afraid to leave him because I don't think anyone else could handle what he has gone through because of my illness. I trully feel stuck and my depression is only getting worse. My stress level is outrageous. I was hospitalized for a week because of the stress all of this has done to me and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. I just need someone to talk to. Any advice would be great. Thank you and God Bless
 I am sorry you are having such a hard time. A little about me I am 22 and have been married for 5 years. I am going through a divorce and I have three kids ages 1,2, and 4. I have bipolar , borderline personality disorder, panic and anxiety attacks along with OCD personality. I am not new to the board but with all thet has happened with the board and things I have not been posting. I will talk if you want to. You can email me at Brookemorgan21@aol.com.   I know all about the depression and all that. With my divorce and stuff I am going through alot of the depression and stuff. I am really sorry you have to deal with this.....Please email me...I will be there for you...Brooke

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board