Message Boards

Messages By: labelfree

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 22, 2005, 8:29 pm CDT

Hello All....Its Me! Labelfree ;)

I have prayed for each of you everyday in everyway!  I am so glad we are up and running..Have the O.O DP been notified?  Please lets all try to get the word out!  I miss you all and Godbless you all!  Have a wonderful night and I will check into this site in the A.M. AMEN Dr. Phil is back !  xoxoxo To all ...Web people congradulations....YOU ROCK!  xoxoxox Lablefreexoxoxoxo

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
hopeful
July 22, 2005, 8:51 pm CDT

Well...This subject can get very..Interesting!

Before I answer completely Honestly because that is what I AM all about because quite frankly why would I even be here improving my life really?  May I ask you a question please?  Who is the person posing the question and what is your function and qualifications here at the Dr. Phil message boards.  Thank You very much for your response to my questions.  This is not a gun in your face nor do I take these questions light hearted airy or fun..  This place Dr. Phil.com actually saved my life 53 days ago I kind of think of it as a "Think tank" and I appreciate your response.  Thank You.  xox

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 7:03 am CDT

I will

I will respond....When My question is answered and BOY is it a DOOSIE!

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
chillin'
July 23, 2005, 7:42 am CDT

GoodMorning

Hope you all Have a wonderful weekend...

Were's Morelock?  Where's Glenn?  Hope he wised up and Bought Dr. Phil's book...

I hope PAM is good too..

To all the New Comers here  welcome this is a GREAT site and YOU will get the help you seek.  I know I surely did.  You have to work it though.  It has to start from you!  If you want to know how I will tell you what worked for me...All you have to do is ask..

We are a tight knit group that on a daily basis really truly cares for one another here!

Godbless each of us  I pray abundant blessings on all of us today and always.  In JESUS name....AMEN 

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 10:46 am CDT

Meditation and Yoga

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 11:00 am CDT

My First book of Yoga

a beginner's guide to feeling cool,cultred,and confident.

By..Miranda Morgan is a freelance writer and a recent convert to yoga and pilates.

Bewildered and not a little scared by most yoga books,  she decided to write a user-friendly guide to the subject.  She has also written my first book of pilates.

BARNES & NOBLE BOOKS New York

Printed in Singapore

I LOVED IT!   You will too...xoxoxoxoxoxo

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 11:09 am CDT

Welcome My sister In Christ!

Hello everyone,

I am Heather, I am a 26 yr old mother of three beautiful girls, I live in Arkansas w/ my hubby!!! I just got married in May, and I am fighting depression, well, overcoming I should say!!! I am currently taking Lexapro, and I am exploringmy Life in Christ!!! Wooohooo, Jesus Saves!!! I am a devout Christian, and love reading Joyce Meyer books!!! Would love to make new friends who have the same interests, and who are or have been going through depression, panic dosorder,or agoraphobia. I have been fighting panic for the last three yrs, and am now slowly overcoming it. I hope you all have a great day, and God Bless!!!

I Love Joyce Too!  xoxo

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 11:10 am CDT

Hey Kid....

Beachsmile where are you when i need you?Can anyone help me to figure out how to change my profile pic i never had prob before with the pics and profile changes.thanks
You'll be fine....

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 11:11 am CDT

Me too...

You have the right attitude to do it! And the experience. When everyone finds the board back up you will be needed.

Yes the feeling of ill makes sense. I still get it but it has improved a lot in the last 3 weeks.

After two trips to hospital and an angiogram where they tried to prove I was having a heart attack or about to. They discovered my blood pressure was almost non existant, 65/45. I was taking meds for high blood pressure!

Since I have been off the meds I still have slightly low blood pressure but the energy that is coming back is great. The headaches are gone, I am no longer dizzy unless I have a drop in pressure. But it takes a few weeks to settle after stopping the meds.

My daughter Kye, wants to know what is wrong with me while I vacuum at midnight. I have a lot of dust to get through after all of the no energy time. Lol.

I am a TOTAL night cleaner!!!!!

User Mood
Scared

Message Emote
blank
July 23, 2005, 11:12 am CDT

Hey....Look

I am not sure if you are here yet or not. I saw that you had some posts so I am assuming that you both are.

Well...we made it! Here we are!

That's all I wanted to say.

God Bless ya girls!

That Is one beautiful Kid....xoxoxoxo

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Return to Message Board