Messages By: emrei125

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
October 4, 2005, 2:19 am CDT

YOU CAN DO IT!

Quote From: jkakjr

My husband and I have 4 children,  a 5yr.old, 4 yr.old and 11month old twins.  I just very recently found out to our surprise that we are pregnant again.  We were taken preventative measures but it did not work out.  My husband is very reluctant to proceed with this pregnancy and feels that he could not handle a fifth child.  I am still in shock but feel that a fifth child would be ok.   I stay at home and handle 80% of the day to day activities with the kids.  I know that I could handle the work load and the stress of being pregnant with 2 one year olds running around. I also know that I love being a mom and find a great deal of pride in it.   I do wonder though how another baby would affect the chemistry of our home.  Would individual attention run to thin with more kids?  Would my second child, a 4yr old girl who already  needs alot of my attention, suffer ?  Or are we not giving ourselves enough credit.  My husband and I are wonderful, loving parents who want only what is best for our family.  Do we dig a little deeper for the courage and strength it will take to add to our family or not?  I need some guidance from anyone who has been in this situation, or has 5 or more kids! Thanks
 I think it is wonderful you are asking yourselves all those questions about if your 4 year old would suffer and all that. Now you can start planning what to do to help him/her out! I grew up in a family of 5 kids. I was second to last and finding individual attention from my parents was not difficult. They were devoted loving parents and from what I read you are too. You never know how this fifth child will bless your lives, but it will. And the lives of your other children! Who knows! Maybe this child will be your 4 year old's best friend! Why deny your siblings the blessing of another sibling? I think your life will be even better. Yes, harder.....as it is bringing a child at any time is....but it will be wonderful and I know you'll be fine. You can be SUPERMOM!!! If you can handle twins, you can handle anything! ha ha ha. Good luck to ya!!!

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
February 14, 2006, 1:18 am CST

Brother For Sale....ha ha ha

I have a single brother who is turning 31 soon. He has a bachelors degree in Psychology. He is wonderful with his 5 nieces and nephews and would love to have children of his own. He is intelligent, loving and respectful. He is quiet and doesn't get himself out there enough. He doesn't attend church services and doesn't enjoy bar scenes or clubbing. He plays classical guitar and loves classical music. He's not looking for a high maintenence or shallow woman. If you are looking for a wonderful man who is looking for commitment try here. Write me at emrei125@yahoo.com.  

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 19, 2006, 2:36 am CDT

COTTON

I thought I was probably the only person in the world with a sort of fear of cotton. It sends shivers up my spine to think about cotton. Glad to hear I'm not alone! hahaha

User Mood
Happy

Message Emote
blank
April 19, 2006, 2:42 am CDT

Never alone

Quote From: ri0tdorque

This is going to sound so silly but the last girl is the only other person I've heard of to have my phobia - cotten! I cannot stand to be near it much less touch it. I can wear it but cotton balls no way. I've always had this fear I really don't like the way it feels it's creepy.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!! I too have the phopia of cotton....mostly cotton balls!!! YUCK!! The feeling is very creepy!!! I'm glad I'm not alone! hahaha

First Page | Previous Page | 1 | Next Page | Last Page
Return to Message Board