Be on the Show - Relationships/Dating
Here is a sneak peek behind the scenes of Dr. Phil and the topics we are working on. Click on a show topic below to read more about it. If you're under 18, you must have a parent or guardian fill out the form. If you would like Dr. Phil's life strategy advice, and are willing to appear on the show, please send us your story. Sending us an e-mail is your consent that the material may be used on the show or Web site.
Dr. Phil is a renowned life strategist and best-selling author. As host of his own show, he continues to offer his unique tell-it-like-it-is brand of advice on a full range of topics. He does not and will not administer individual, group or medical therapy; his advice, opinions or statements should not be considered individual, group or medical therapy or a substitute or replacement for those therapies.
You might receive a call from one of our show producers inviting you to share your story on the air, and you might be asked to join us in the studio to speak face-to-face with Dr. Phil. Unfortunately, due to the volume of letters we receive, we are not able to respond personally to every e-mail. We do not pay for suggestions or ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!
UPCOMING TOPICS (Click for a list by category)
- Dealing with a Midlife Crisis?
- Are You a Social Media Socialite?
- Upload Your Message for Robin McGraw!
- In-Law Drama?
- Husband Leave You for Younger Woman?
- Chaos in your life?
- Victim of Revenge Porn?
- Outrageous Parenting?
- Are Deal Breakers Destroying Your Relationship?
- Family or Marriage in Crisis?
- Are You at War with Your Best Friend?
- At War With Mom?
- Have You Been Stabbed in the Back?
- Faker? Liar?
- Caught on Tape
- Family Secrets Getting Swept Under the Rug?
- Delusional & Desperate in Love?
- Are You Or Someone You Know A Control Freak?
- HUGE Family Drama?
- Falsely Accused?
- Obsessed In-Law?
- Are You In A Domestic Violence Situation?
- Outrageous Over the Top Family Feud?
- Kids Hate Your New Spouse?
- Obsessed with Your Partner?
- Open Relationship
- Know a Man Who Objectifies Woman?
- Conflict so Big it needs a Dr. Phil Solution?
- Does Your Spouse Need Man Camp?
- Mean Girls?
- Controlling Spouse?
- Know a “Gold Digger?”
- Spouse's Midlife Crisis?