Be on the Show - Money
Here is a sneak peek behind the scenes of Dr. Phil and the topics we are working on. Click on a show topic below to read more about it. If you're under 18, you must have a parent or guardian fill out the form. If you would like Dr. Phil's life strategy advice, and are willing to appear on the show, please send us your story. Sending us an e-mail is your consent that the material may be used on the show or Web site.
Dr. Phil is a renowned life strategist and best-selling author. As host of his own show, he continues to offer his unique tell-it-like-it-is brand of advice on a full range of topics. He does not and will not administer individual, group or medical therapy; his advice, opinions or statements should not be considered individual, group or medical therapy or a substitute or replacement for those therapies.
You might receive a call from one of our show producers inviting you to share your story on the air, and you might be asked to join us in the studio to speak face-to-face with Dr. Phil. Unfortunately, due to the volume of letters we receive, we are not able to respond personally to every e-mail. We do not pay for suggestions or ideas. We look forward to hearing from you!
UPCOMING TOPICS (Click for a list by category)
- Teen Pregnancy Stressing You Out?
- Relationship in Jeopardy?
- Has Your Spouse Turned Their Back on God? (CA)
- Is Your Family Being TORN APART By An Inheritance?
- Are you young, beautiful & surrounded by conflict?
- Blame God for Bad Things Happening in Your Life?
- Betrayed By Someone You Love?
- Fed up with the drama but afraid to leave?
- Do You Feel Abandoned by God? (CA ONLY)
- Are you ANGRY at Someone?
- Have a dirty little secret?
- Conflict so Big it needs a Dr. Phil Solution?
- Is Your Spouse Over The Top?
- Trouble at Home?
- Need FAITH-BASED Counsel? (Southern California)
- Feuding Over Money?
- Family Secrets Getting Swept Under the Rug?
- YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE GOING THROUGH A ROUGH PATCH?
- Verge of Divorce?
- HUGE Family Drama?
- Connected to a Famous Scandal or Crime Story?
- Does Your Family Need Counseling? (SoCal)
- Know a total SNOB?
- Tormented? Driven Crazy? Conflicted?
- Know Someone Who is Delusional?
- Husband Act Like A Child?