Pastor Angel Arroyo
Pastor Angel Arroyo has assisted in many missing persons cases, including the case of three young women in Cleveland, Ohio, who were found nearly a decade after they vanished. Their story has given the parents of missing children hope.
Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight were rescued from the home of former school bus driver Ariel Castro on May 6, 2013. (Castro agreed to a plea deal related to the kidnapping, rape and assault of the girls and was sentenced to life in prison without parole. On Sept. 3, 2013, he committed suicide in his jail cell.)
Pastor Arroyo and the Guardian Angels strive to keep missing people in the news, in hopes that they, too, will be able to come home safe.
Below is information on three cases from Cleveland that Pastor Arroyo is currently working on:
- Disappeared from W. 25th Street on Jan. 18, 1995, when she was 18 years old
- Was five months pregnant at the time of her disappearance
- Last seen on the west side of Cleveland, remains missing
- Was 24 when she disappeared on Oct. 1, 2011
- Special needs, emotional age is 8 years old
- Last seen on July 9, 2007
- Was 14 years old when she went missing from her W. 96th Street home near Madison Avenue
- Went missing near the area where Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight were taken
If you see these girls or have any information call the Cleveland Police Department at (216) 623-5261 or (216) 623-5218. You can also contact your local police.