Troy Dunn, of The Locator, is a professional people finder who has found more than 40,000 missing relatives, long-lost friends and biological parents during the last 20 years. He joins Dr. Phil to share heartwarming and heart-wrenching reunion stories.
Read excerpts from Troy's book, Family: The Good F Word: The Life-Changing Action Plan for Building You Best Family.
- "My Husband Kidnapped My Kids 45 Years Ago -- Help Me Find Them!"
- Troubled Teen: Who Will Take Danielle?
- A Mom's Dangerous Decision: A Daughter Damaged Forever
- Reunion Aftermath/Exclusive: Baby Veronica Returns
- Leaving Life in the Tunnels
- Below Rock Bottom
- Intense Family Drama
- "Give Me Back My Son"
- Desperate Searches
- Killer Mom: The Sole Survivor and Remarry or Run?
- Adoption Controversy: Battle over Baby Veronica
- Reunion Realities
- The Locator: Reunion Aftermath
Family: The Good F Word: The Life-Changing Action Plan for Building You Best Family
Published by Bird Street Books, owned by Dr. Phil's son, Jay McGraw.
Read excerpts from The Good F-Word.