Raising a child is one of the toughest jobs, especially if you're doing it right. Since kids don't come with an instruction manual, it's hard to know if you're making the right choices, whether it's about discipline, schooling or nutrition. Sometimes, talking with other parents about their experiences can help you prepare yourself for certain situations — and better prepare your child for the world.
Message BoardsBeing a good parent means more than just changing diapers and wiping noses. Share your tips and stories of great parenting.
Where do you stand on the stay-at-home mom vs. working mom debate? Weigh in!
How do you deal with school dilemmas, like slipping grades or a child who doesn't want to go to class? Share your experience with other parents.
It's important to set healthy boundaries with your teen. What are your strategies?
Is your child active in sports? What is a good age to begin? Share your advice, concern and stories.
Every parent disciplines his or her child differently. What's your preferred method?
- Helping Your Child Succeed in The World
- Biggest Parenting Mistakes
- How to Talk to Your Kids about Money
- Five Core Steps to Good Parenting
- Advice for Surviving Tricky Parenting Dilemmas
- To Home School or Not to Home School?
- Are You Pushing Your Child's Dreams Too Far?
- The Five Factors for a Phenomenal Family
- Is It OK to Have An Only Child?
- Advice for Stay-at-Home Dads
- Sports and School: Requiring More from Your Teen
- New Parenting Styles
- Brat-Proof Your Child
- Biggest Parenting Mistakes You Don't Know You're Making
- Great School Debate
- Radical Parenting
- Dr. Phil's Can't Miss Parenting Techniques
- Whatever It Takes
- Guilty Moms
- Extreme Moms